Sunday 26 December 2010

Boxing Day Challenge

It may be Boxing day, but it's also Sunday so of course we're here with another challenge for you. We hope that you're all having a lovely festive time and that your Christmas day was wonderful :) Today we have a little sketch for you. Perhaps you can print some of yesterday's photos out for this one, or perhaps find some photos that remind you of the summer if you're as cold as me and looking forward to spring!



This week our lovely Fabi has created a sketch for you. There are no criteria this week other than create something based on the sketch, and enjoy :)

And here's what the design team did with the sketch:

Anna:


I had great fun using Fabi's sketch with this layout. The sketch was a bit of a different style for me so I changed a couple of things to make it more me, that's the great thing about sketches! Love the layout I created, thanks Fabi! My little nephew drawing, with his long curly hair it made he look like a nutty professor!

Fabi:

I made a professional book and have lots of new and great pictures to scrap. This also helps me to get my mojo going on. Besides it, a sketch is also helpful so I loved to create this sketch and also join the challenge. Ok, my layout in the end is a bit different from my own sketch but i loved the result lol. A wonderful season time to you all. XX Fabi


Lisa:

Great sketch Fabi.

Nic: I loved this sketch - circular designs are always a firm favourite in my world. I created a page about a game of crazy golf we had whilst on our hols several years ago.

Tessa:


Valerie: Nothing like a great page sketch to make things easier! This page documents my son’s current obsession with drums. They are at the top of the Christmas list and while we were on vacation, he was delighted to find drums all over Disney. Love that the circle in this sketch echoes the shape of a drum.


Materials: cardstock: Bazzill; patterned paper: Basic Grey, Sassafras Lass; stickers: Basic Grey, 7 Gypsies; tabs: Basic Grey; stamps, jute: Studio Calico; frame: K & Co.; letters: American Crafts, Sassafras Lass; markers: Copic

And our wonderful Guest Designer with her final LO of the month, Julie Dix:


I loved this sketch so I've stayed fairly true to it, but I thought I'd use one long photo by trimming down a 5x7. I thought the gorgeous colours in these papers from the We R Memory Keepers 'Maple Grove' collection went really well with the photo - even though they're Autumn colours and the photo was taken in August!

Don't forget to stop by next weekend for the first challenge of 2011 x

5 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee that sketch and LOVING what everyone created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work gals - thanks for that great sketch Fabi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous girls, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!