Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunday Card Challenge

Happy National Scrapbooking day/weekend! Hope you are enjoying the plethora of challenges and blog hops out in the paper-crafty world!
We've got a fun card challenge for you today - we'd like you to use fabric on a card. So many ways to use fabric. Not sure where to begin? Our design team can give you a hand....

Valerie
 I have a special place in my heart for fabric and a large stash as a result of that love. For this card I mixed two small prints. I cut the blue fabric bracket panel with a Big Shot die cutter. I made the flower with a strip of coordinating fabric and a Cosmo Cricket Gluber. (original image removed for publication)


Brenda
My flowers are made of fabric.  I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals to cut them out of a K & Company fabric stack.  So easy and fun!

Natalie
I decided to wrap a mannequin stamp with a strip of fabric. The digital stamp can be found here.
I finished it off with white seam binding, tiny pearls and a handmade flower. Fabric is such a great way to add texture to your cards.
Rossella


I made ​​the flowers with fabric and added some small pieces of cloth instead of patterned paper.

Pretty great, huh? We'd love it if you would join us! Link up your cards in the sidebar and you could be the winner of this month's sponsored prize!

4 comments:

  1. These are ALL GORGEOUS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee them! Happy Mothers Day! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors and compinations are these...! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, all very delicate! I loved it! Bjs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really great cards this week ladies, love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!