Sunday 16 March 2014

16th March - M

Time for another challenge, you're lucky this month as there are not 2 but 3 challenges in March!

Todays challenge is M for March - make a layout using the letter M! It could be the title or anything being with M!

Here are the design teams M's!

Anna
My M is for Mouse, the little visitor we had to our garden in the autumn. He didn't mind me getting quite close to him to get a good picture!


Cari


I'm getting married next month and since the proposal I haven't done any layout about that ocassion, so this M challenge was the perfect excuse!


Hilde

This is my son M. He's fourteen. As a toddler he was the Early Morning Bird, but that has changed. If he was allowed to, he would probably sleep all day long (sounds familiar?)


Details: painted wooden numbers, duct tape sticker, paint, stamping etc. I think the clocks on one of the patterned  emphasized my theme perfectly!

Supply list on my blog :-)


Jinny
What a fun challenge!  As soon as I saw it, I knew that I wanted to use it to support pictures of yummy food; and these cute pics of my baby girl, helping to decorate Valentine cookies, just happened to be lying on my desk.  So, they quickly became the subject of my page, which boasts elements from a happy mix of manufacturers and lots of watercolor and stamping.


Kat
My "M" is for "Molly Grace," my seriously cute niece.



Katarina

My take on this is an EGO-page. The title is from an old song by De La Soul, my kids had such a laughter when we browsed  YouTube, and I told them that lots of kids actually looked like that when I was a kid when we looked at Me, myself and I... 
the title got stuck and "mirror mirror on the wall"  it ended up as a ME myself and I, LO *lol*




Petra
My M page is all about My 3 sweet-hearts, i.e. my kids. They brighten up my life <3




I have used Crate paper Maggie Holmes Styleboard collection for this page with a stencil from DreamWeaver, modeling paste with LuminArte pigments and AC Thickers.

Stephanie
When I heard the challenge, I began thinking about possible titles beginning with the letter "M" ... the first one that came to mind was "mmm" (as in delicious) and I knew this photo of a guava passionfruit cupcake I had in Hawaii last month would be perfect. It really was delicious! 



You have until 13th April to join in with this month challenges for a chance of being our guest designer.

Hope you like our new look, its nice to have a fresh change around here. We now have a DT page too so you can find out a bit more about us!

Happy Scrapping! :-) 

3 comments:

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!