Sunday 22 June 2014

22nd June - Triangles

Todays challenge is all about one little shape with three sides, yes if you havent guessed already its Triangles! What creative ways can you come up with to use triangles in your layouts?

Here's what the design team came up with:


Cari
I really like triangles and I use them a lot, so this time I tried something different and used only triangle stamps. I'm not very mixed media and I feel this page look like a lot of mixed media and I love it!


I love this tiny butterfly which also has tiny triangles inside.


Hilde

I have a crush on creating with busy background papers ATM and by using large triangels as mats, the layout looks less busy.


 Using repetitive patters always work when it comes to pagedesigns, so I have triangels other places too to get the more uniform look: inked with a stencil and some larger pink paper ones.


The journaling tells about our cat mercedes who was completly gone for ten days earlier this summer. We finally found her trapped in our neighbours greenery...


Jinny
Triangles are my second favorite geometric shape to scrap with, next to circles.  I've managed to tie both into my page, which was inspired by a single sheet of patterned paper from Crate Paper's Open Road Collection.


Kat
Is it weird that I am terrified by a shape?  I didn't even realize my fear of triangles until I tried to scrap with them...and I found it to be quite a difficult challenge!!

Katarina
Triangles is a huge pain in my creative process... I really struggle to use them.... and I rarely get them to fit in.. not even when I have the intention to add them.
This time I managed to incorporate triangles as banners... and it actually worked well. Its one of few times I actually has been satisfied with the triangles in my work.
I have 3 kids and one is looking just like I did when I was a child. He is a MiniMe.


I used the triangles to frame the photo but also to create balance in the page.
I used FabScraps new collection The Gentlemen's Club on this page as I thought the colors matched the jungle in which this picture was taken.  


Didn't they do a great job! We look forward to seeing what you create, please link them up to the side bar for a chance of becoming our guest designer. 
You have until 6th July to enter this months challenges.
Also watch out for a design team call it will be here soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!