Sunday 11 October 2015

11th October - Sketch

It's time for another sketch! I created this sketch with inspiration taken from Kat's Stars and Stripes challenge layout.

Here are the design teams takes on it ...

Jinny

Kat
I usually have a very difficult time scraplifting myself, but this challenge was easy for me.  I think we all have those "go-to" designs when we are slightly stuck that help to  jumpstart our creativity.  This is one of those designs for me.  So, it was easy for me to change it up just enough to create an entirely different look, but it came together so quickly - probably in less than 30 minutes!

Kerry
I was looking through my older photo's looking for two suitable ones for this sketch when I came across this sweet photo of my youngest DD and as it was landscape I thought it could replace the two portrait ones in the sketch. 
I used Pink Paisliee's Cedar Avenue collection.


Seungeun Lee
First attempted curly hair~!But my nephew did not like...

Vasso
I love this sketch! I decided to use one photo and this beautiful quote that I really believe! Happy Girls are the prettiest! 

Guest Designer - Rainny
We got married in 2015 and this layout is to record the moment when we exchange our rings.
I want to share my happiness with you.

Hope you have fun wih the sketch. You have until 8th November to join in with us.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!